We hope you can find everything you need. Brookville Martial Arts Academy has professional martial arts instructors that is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and let us know of any products or services we offer that you may be interested in. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Students and enthusiasts of martial arts have many reasons for their interest in the martial arts. Some are drawn to the physical fitness and weight-loss aspects of training. Others seek to add discipline and self-control to their lives. While others are mostly concerned about safety and self-defense. Whether you are interested in our programs for mental or physical well-being, Brookville Martial Arts Academy offers 5 different programs that will fit your developmental needs.
- Tiny Ninjas Martial Arts Program (Ages 4 to 7) Students in this class will learn the basic fundamentals of martial arts. The class time is about 25 to 30 minutes long where we teach coordination drills, basic self defense techniques, learning how to exercise, listening drills, and more. Once the student is able to perform well enough in this class, we will then grant them the opportunity to move up to the Kids martial arts program.
- Kids Martial Arts Program (Ages 8 to 12): Kids in this group will learn a more age appropriate version of the Adult Martial Arts Program. We teach a lot of self-defense techniques, coordination drills, self-confidence, and lots of other benefits. and educate our students on what it means to be a martial artist
- Adult Martial Arts Program (Ages 13 and up): This class will fulfill you with our knowledge on self-defense, American Kenpo, Taekwondo, as well as other forms of martial arts to get you into better shape and advance in rank while having fun. Please keep in mind that this program has a blended curriculum. The instructor feels that its very important that students learn techniques from 5 different martial arts styles making them well-rounded. This class we would like to help you achieve you own personal goal as well. For more informations, feel free to contact the instructor.
- Mixed Martial Arts Program (MMA) (All Ages): This class is to educate you on how to effectively transition from stand up martial arts to defending yourself on the ground while you build self-confidence and to feel more energized. We will teach you the basics of kickboxing, wrestling, and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu flowing from one to the other. This class is for people who want to train just for fitness purposes and/or to use in mixed martial arts competitions. For more information, send us a message.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club (Ages 13 and up): This class is open to anyone that wants a fun and safe place to train. Also an excellent way to get into shape. Now offering Gi and No-Gi Curriculum. Please ask an instructor for more details.
- Private Lessons (All ages): Working 1 on 1 with an instructor in any area of your training you would like more help on. Includes all Programs. Let us know if you would like to sign up.
All sessions at the Brookville YMCA, which are scheduled by an instructor, will have the discounted rate per person. If the instructor would have to travel, then the rate would be the same as a private lesson per person.
- Martial Arts Self-Defense Program (All Ages): This program is for everyone who wishes us to show you what to do if you have to defend yourself. We would like you to feel for confident especially in a dangerous situation. Self-defense techniques are to be used as a LAST RESORT, so showing you steps to resolve a conflict peacefully is very important.